I am a consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist, practising at Barnet Hospital, and at 108 Harley Street. My primary objective is to deliver the best possible outcome for my patients. I seek to achieve this through good patient education and realistic goal-setting. Over the next few pages I take you through my specialist areas, and explain how I work with my professional colleagues to manage your care.
Thank you for visiting my site.
Mahantesh practices privately at 108 Harley Street and London Medical (Marylebone high street) in Central London. In North London, he consults patients at BMI Kings Oak and Hendon Hospitals
The facilities at 108 Harley Street are state of the art, designed to provide the highest standard of medical care, with minimum delay in relaxing and friendly surroundings.
Mahantesh is a general gynaecologist with a special interest in endocrinological disorders, abnormal menstruation and hysteroscopic surgery
Member of Medical Defence Union
Full range of gynaecological treatments
- Hormonal imbalance conditions – polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOD), Subfertility and menopausal issues
- Heavy menstrual bleeding and abnormal menstrual bleeding
- Pelvic pain, Endometriosis
- Hysteroscopy and laparoscopic surgery
- Urinary continence disorders and uterine and vaginal prolapse
- Ovarian cysts
- Vaginal discharge
- Well woman health check up
- Reversible contraceptive consultations (Progestogen intrauterine device, Copper IUCD, Contraceptive implant insertions)
Dr Karoshi went an extra mile to make sure I had all necessary tests carried out in one day to put my mind at peace.. He explained to me all my options, with pros and cons for each, together with giving me his honest advice in order to help me to make up my mind on a treatment. Based on my tests results, Dr Karoshi recommended to me to see other specialists. Thanks to his knowledge and experience he made me feel comfortable and reassured about my health. He is very passionate about his job, which made me trust his opinion. A truly wholesome doctor.
Mahantesh Karoshi MD MRCOG
Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist